This is the official website for Guernsey’s St Sampson Parish. We hope to provide you with useful and interesting information concerning the parish. This website is administered by the St Sampson Douzaine.
Latest Posts from the Constables
- A draft outline of what Planners might permit for the regeneration of the Leale’s Yard/Bridge area has been released today. More details and a link to the proposals here: https://gov.gg/developmentframeworks
- Dog Tax Reminder – Dog Tax is payable annually at a rate of £10.00 per dog and is renewable each January by 31st of the month.
- St Sampsons Douzaine Comments on the Planning Application to extend St Sampson’s High School (FULL/2019/2498)
- St Sampson’s Douzaine is holding a parish surgery at the Douzaine Room, Le Murier, on Saturday 25th January between 10.00 a.m. and noon.
- The St Sampson’s Douzaine invites you to a Public Meeting tomorrow
- Constables’ Office – Holiday Closure dates
- Parish Surgery – Saturday 23 November 2019
- ST SAMPSON’S PARISH – OFFICE ASSISTANT
- Parish Elections
- Parish Surgery – Saturday 21 September 2019